• Coordinate tracking of material delivery status, updating BOM upon receipt.
• Ensure materials received onsite are per BOM specification.
• Resolve issues with materials delivery and/or receipt expeditiously, ensuring material is onsite when needed.
• Project punchlist development and tracking managed by timely, successive project walkthroughs with customers/inspectors.
• Interpretation and conveyance of drawings, specifications and scope of project contract to personnel and other stakeholders with varying degrees of experience.
• Develop and maintain neat, organized database of field documentation to include the following:
o Redlines and weld maps
o Field fab spool drawings
o RFI generation and internal submittal to PM
o Closeout documentation – as-builts, redlines and weld maps
o Organized database of material test reports (MTR) for all materials
o Hydro test documentation and test records in coordination with Superintendent
o Change orders – to include: materials, equipment and personnel hours
• Coordinate layout and site surveying
• Time entry
• Field P.O.
• Daily work reports
• Schedule updates
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Work will involve being in a field office setting and field work.
• 2+ years of direct experience in construction, preferably with welding fabrication and/or associated fabrication materials.
• 2 or 4 Year technical degree with a focus in engineering, project management, construction management or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret civil, mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Experience managing a highly organized hard copy and electronic file databases.